Seiten

An introduction

04/03/2015 | |

Hello there!

So, this is my own space here on the internet... the perfectionist I am, I had a blog and a YouTube channel not so long ago, but quit it - because I wasn't happy about the outcome.

And all things will be different here (I hope). This blog will be focused on all things makeup (and all that jazz, I just love that expression so much!) and I will mostly write product reviews. When I thought about when I read blogs, I noticed that I mainly search for reviews - so that is what it is going to be.

I don't know about the schedule yet, but I have a lot of free time (gap year, yeah!), so I guess it will be somewhat regularly.

If you have any other requests or questions, feel free to ask anytime! Instagram is like my second home (insert ape with closed eyes-emoji here).

~

Hallo da draußen!

Also, das ist mein eigener Platz, hier im großen weiten Internet... ich hatte einen Blog und sogar einen Youtube-Channel bis nicht vor allzu langer Zeit, aber weil ich einfach zu perfektionistisch bin, habe ich aufgehört und alles gelöscht. War halt unzufrieden.

Und jetzt wird sich natürlich alles ändern hier (hoffentlich). Ich werde hier hauptsächlich Reviews schreiben, denn ich habe festgestellt: wenn ich auf Blogs gehe, schaue ich  meistens auch nur auf Reviews!

Ich weiß noch nicht, wie oft ich hier posten werde, aber ich habe viel Zeit im Momet, also wird es hoffentlich etwas regelmäßig sein.

Für Fragen oder Wünsche, schreibt mich einfach an, Instagram ist mein zweites zu Hause (hier bitte Äffchen-mit-Augen-zu-Emoji einfügen).


Isabel

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Mira Dilemma.