Seiten

Skincare 101 | Hautpflege 1x1 - new Blog plan

21/03/2015 | |


Being madly into beauty, I also have a huge interest for skincare, its ingredients, what is good for your skin etc.
So from now on, I'll try to bring you an article about skincare once a week, probably every Sunday!
Subscribe to my blog via Bloglovin' or via E-Mail to be notified when tomorrow, my first skincare blogpost will be up!

Also, I'll be doing a lifestyle-ish post every Monday where I'll share my thoughts on something with you gals and guys!

And, while we're at it, I changed my blog name - again! But now I am really happy with it. I didn't knew that my name was perfect for puns in English, and I am so happy I found it! What do you think of my new name?

Furthermore, I have a contact page now! You find it at the top of my page and contact me there (because I have it I feel like a total HTML-pro, don't know how to write it, but at least I can copy and paste stuff, haha) or via Instagram (@iaminvisabel).

See you tomorrow!

~

Ich liebe Beauty, und deswegen auch etwas, dass sehr nahe liegt: Hautpflege. Ich interessiere mich total für Produkte, ihre Inhaltsstoffe, was gut für die Haut ist und so weiter.
Also versuche ich ab jetzt, euch jede Woche einen Artikel über Hautpflege zu schreiben, wahrscheinlich immer Sonntags!
Abonniert meinen Blog via Bloglovin' oder E-Mail, um über neue Posts benachrichtigt zu werden. Der erste kommt direkt morgen!

Außerdem werde ich - wahrscheinlich jeden Montag, will mir aber nicht zu viel Druck machen - einen Lifestyle-mäßigen Post schreiben, wo ich einfach meine Gedanken zu einem Thema mit euch teile.

Des Weiteren habe ich mal wieder meinen Blognamen geändert. Der Name ist ein Wortspiel im Englischen und ich finde ihn klasse! Ich wusste gar nicht, dass man das mit meinem Namen anstellen kann, und ich bin echt froh, dass ich ihn gefunden habe! Was denkt ihr?

Ihr könnt mich ab jetzt auch über mein Kontakt-Formular erreichen (weil ich die Seite habe, fühle ich mich jetzt total HTML-affin weil ich Copy und Paste machen kann, haha) oder über Instagram (@iaminvisabel).

Bis morgen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Mira Dilemma.